https://heceliborep.info/siktivkar-kupit-zakladku-kokain-amfetamin-mefedron-geroin-mdma-ehkstazi-gashish.html Happy Valetine´s Day
see url Love is in The Air
https://neliborek.info/o-santorini-kupit-zakladku-kokain-amfetamin-mefedron-geroin-mdma-ehkstazi-gashish.html Valentine’s Day is celebrated on the 14th February around the world. It is a traditional celebration in which lovers, partners and married couples express their love and affection for each other. Every 14th February candy, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of Saint Valentine.
here Although the name is Saint Valentine’s Day, most people call the day as Valentine’s Day, or even the Feast of Saint Valentine. It was originally a day to celebrate Saint Valentinus, who carried out weddings for soldiers who were not allowed to marry. He was imprisoned for this, as well as for ministering to Christians. Saint Valentinus wrote a letter to the daughter of his jailer before he was executed. His letter was signed ‘From your Valentine’. He was buried on February 14th. Valentine’s Day was not associated with romantic love until the middle ages. By the 1700s in England it began to look like the Valentine’s Day we know today.
Nonetheless, like most holiday celebrations, Valentine’s Day has been commercialized and now many think it seems more like a celebration organized by the shops and department stores as any touch of romanticism has been lost. Nevertheless, let’s give into passion and undoubtedly say those three little words to your sweetheart.
Happy St Valentine’s Day everyone!
Interesting Valentine’s Day facts:
- Cupid is the son of Venus. Venus was the god of beauty and love.
- Every Valentine`s Day, the Italian city of Verona gets approximately 1,000 letters that have been addressed to Juliet. This is where Romeo and Juliet, the young lovers in Shakespeare`s play, lived.
- Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church, in Dublin, is the home to the relics of Saint Valentine, a gift from the Vatican in 1835.
- The first Valentine`s Day candy box was invented by Richard Cadbury in the late 19th century.
- Valentine`s Day is the second most popular day of the year for sending cards, second only to Christmas.